As fall starts to show its familiar colors to signal the change ahead, we want to share the changes we hope to make at Overdose Lifeline.
There are two events in October that recognize drug awareness and prevention: Red Ribbon Week and Make a Difference Day.
In 2020 over 93,000 lives were lost to drug overdose, equating to 255 a day. On Make A Difference Day, we are holding the OverdoseLifeline5K to honor those lives lost to drug overdose.
On October 23, 2021, the OverdoseLifeline5K will bring together runners, advocates, and affected individuals in a beautiful run along the Indianapolis Canal and through the Butler Campus. Grab your family and friends and join us in raising money, awareness, and most importantly, bringing change.
Money raised through the OverdoseLifeline5K will help support the following lifesaving programs:
- $30 – Transportation for one child to attend Camp programming for one weekend
- $45 – one overdose reversal kit
- $75 – Clothing for three children at Camp programming
- $150 – one family support group session for lives lost
- $250 – Family Recovery Support for One Family affected by substance use disorder
- $1300 – Camper scholarship for one child for an entire year
- $1500 – Youth Prevention education programming for one school
How to join our team & register for the marathon
Thank you to all our sponsors
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield