We’re proud to share our story with you in our first Annual Report. Last year had a lot of notable accomplishments for Overdose Lifeline, some of which include:
- Launching Camp Mariposa–Indianapolis: Aaron’s Place
- Serving 250% more people through our Continuing Education courses
- Placing our first Naloxone Vending Machine in Indiana
- Hosting the first formal OverdoseLifeline5k—now an annual event
- Introducing Fentanyl Test Strips
- Presenting twice at the United Nations
- Training 120 new facilitators in PreVenture
Our 2021 Annual Report paints a picture of support, impact, and possibility. We break down each of our programs and share their impact within the community. We also share how we plan to use that momentum going into 2022 (with some teasers of new programs coming to Indiana).
If you’re new to Overdose Lifeline, we invite you to read the heart and soul of our work. If you’ve ever supported us—whether it be donations, volunteering, attending our events—we share our success with you.
We mention our gratitude in the Annual Report, but we also want to extend it here. Thank you to the people and organizations that made our work possible. We hope you’re also proud of what we’ve accomplished together.