My brother and best friend lost his life to fentanyl overdose on 1/16/21. He was only 37 years old and left behind his now 6 year old son Jordan and all of us who loved him so much. Matthew was full of life and love and his accidental death was far too soon. I hope anyone reading this who struggles with addiction will seek help because recovery is possible and your life matters deeply to those who love you. Matthew, we love you and always will!
Honoring Matthew David Parish
Did you recently lose someone to SUD?
Please accept our condolences and use this community space as a way to memorialize their story.